From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:02:07 -0400

You know I use whatever I have handy.  My head of cabbage, that was gorgeous in the farmer's market last weekend, was looking sad.  Normally, I'd have made cole slaw....with carrots, but I'm all out.   So....here's what I came up with, and it's pretty good.

about two cups of thinly sliced fresh cabbage
about a quarter cup or so, diced onion
one large apple (two small???) diced
some sweetener (I used two packets of Stevia in the Raw
enough mayonnaise to coat, but not be goopy
a dash of apple cider vinegar

Pretty simple.  And actually tastes good, without the carrot.
*******
*******