From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:51:36 -0500

'Cause You're Special! July Promotions
===========================

~  For a limited time we are offering free domestic shipping on orders over
$75.00.  ~

We also have special pricing on our Chocolate Pound Cake Mix,  English Scone
Mix and
Homestyle Pie Crust Mix:

~  A chocolate lovers delight!  Our Chocolate Pound Cake is so rich and
tasty you won't stop after
just one slice!  Regular Price is $4.89 now on special for $3.99.

 ~ Try our scones warm, with a thin spread of cream cheese or jam.  Add a
glass of fresh-squeezed
orange juice and your morning is off to a sensational start!  Economy mix
makes 48 scones for just $8.99,
regular price is $10.39.

~ Our Homestyle Pie Crust Mix makes a flaky, melt in your mouth crust that
you just won't believe!  Now on sale for $3.89, regular price $4.19.

New Products
===========
We are now a distributor for Hoffner's Gluten Free.  Hoffner's has a wide
variety of Pasta,
Bread Crumbs, Croutons, ready-to-eat Cookies and Snacks.

Enjoy this great new line of easy to prepare Gravy Mixes.  Maxwell's Kitchen
Gravy mixes come in four
flavors, Beef, Chicken, Pork and Turkey.  Just add water, heat and serve.
$1.99 each.

* All 'Cause You're Special! products are gluten, wheat and dairy/casein
free. All of our mixes are manufactured in a dedicated facility free of
these allergens.  Our air-tight, moisture proof, foil lined bags ensure the
quality and freshness that you expect in a gourmet product without the use
of unwanted preservatives.  Our all natural, easy to prepare mixes have an
18 to 24 month shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
our website www.causeyourespecial.com or from many other popular online
stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free products.  You can also find 'Cause
You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free, Dairy/Casein-Free Mixes at food
retailers nationwide.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Toll Free Phone: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245