From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 07:58:33 -0500

Yes.  I am doing a similar diet, and am also trying to follow the concepts
of paleolithic diet.  If you've got questions, ask away.  What I found was
that when I started low-carb, my problems largely went away.  Otherwise I
might never have figured out what was wrong with me.  It's definitely
wheat, and I'm guessing, gluten in particular.

BTW, I"m new here, this is my first post.  I am undiagnosed, but anything
with wheat in it even in small amounts causes me painful stomach problems.
 I'm here on a learning mission.  I've already removed as many sources of
gluten as I was aware of from my diet.  However, here I'm learning that
there are more sources than I thought.  They help explain some of the
"unexplained" incidents I've had.

Take care,
John Pavao

I read an interesting book last night about "carbohydrate addiction."

<snip>

Has anyone done this diet?