From:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:31:40 -0500

Possible Solutions:

For medication check out this website:  <http://www.askapatient.com>
http://www.askapatient.com .  Warning:  User beware you may be negative
comments.

Use an antihistamine.  Several people said the best otc antihistamine for
itching is Zyrtec

dermatologist prescribed Dapsone, and the itching stopped within 2 days.

ice packs and aloe/sunburn gel.

Try cod liver oil

Use cotton sheets that wrinkle because no-iron has formaldehyde, an
irritant, and a carcinogen.

Caladryl (topical benadryl) worked for me.

Rubbing on some skin lotion helps a lot and trying not to scratch.  I
attribute it to summer dry skin.

I believe it is an IGg test but any naturopath would know.  The only
downside about seeing a naturopath is that it is not covered by insurance
but the cost was under $150.00--worth every penny to now know.

I do better on four OTC pills than with the one a day prescription pill.

Wash everything in hypoallergenic detergent and use either dial or baby
soap. I use head and shoulders shampoo and my doctor gave me a 2 shampoos
(capex and ketoconazole)

Cetaphil lotion and soap, but recently tried a baby oil gel with a fragrance
that may have caused the problem.  I use pure grape seed oil on sensitive
parts of my face and don't get a reaction from that.

Lotion called RENEW.. you have to get it thru a distributor.  If you are
interested, let me know and I'll tell you how I got it.

Use Head and Shoulders shampoo

Shower with lukewarm water and not really hot water.