From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:32:29 -0500

The quarterly meeting of the San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group will
be held this coming Monday, 14 August, at 7 pm at Covenant Presbyterian
Church, 211 Roleto Drive (just past Northwest Military Highway on the
410 West access road).

We are having a gluten-free pot luck supper. Why not come and enjoy some
delicious food that you don't have to prepare? Our members are
enthusiastic about pot lucks. They are a delightful opportunity to
casually meet other celiacs and their family support teams and ask those
questions that are bothering you about celiac disease, dermatitis
herpetiformis, and the gluten-free diet.

We ask that you bring a list of ingredients for your pot luck dish to
place next to it, as some of our members have other sensitivities and
need to carefully review the contents of each dish when making their
selections. If you have used an original recipe (or one you have adapted
for celiac use), please bring a separate copy of the recipe and give it
to me so that it can be shared through our newsletter.

We welcome visitors. If you would like more information about our group
(or our meeting on Monday), please contact our Membership Chair, Anne
Barfield, 210-340-0648, [log in to unmask]

Lynn Rainwater
Secretary/Treasurer