From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:16:14 -0600

The next meeting of Alamo Celiac, GIGŪ in Austin is scheduled for 2 pm
on December 13th at Faith Lutheran Church 6600 Woodrow Ave.

Our speaker is Melinda Dennis.  Ms Dennis is a registered dietitian
and is the Nutrition Coordinator of the Celiac Center at Beth Israel
Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.  To learn more about the center
check out their website http://www.bidmc.harvard.edu/CentersandDepartments/Departments/DigestiveDiseaseCenter/CeliacDiseaseCenter.aspx
.

I hope you can attend.  It is a rare and wonderful opportunity for us
to have a speaker from a major celiac research center with us.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share.  It is important that
included with each snack is a listing of ingredients.  Some of our
members need to avoid more than just gluten.  If the recipe is either
original or has been changed at least 3 times, please bring the
recipe.  We can publish these recipes in the recipe exchange section
of our monthly newsletter.

If you have any questions about the meeting or need information on the
location, please contact Francie Kelley at [log in to unmask] or
(512) 301-2224.  For more information about Alamo Celiac please visit
our Web site www.alamoceliac.org.

Francie Kelley
Austin Chair
Alamo Celiac, GIG