From:
S&J Pitula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:54:55 -0600

http://www.thriveonline.aol.com/health/Library/pedillsymp/pedillsymp106.html

I ran across this web site information today on thriveonline. I believe
it's a little laid-back when it comes to DH. Actually I became angry
when I read it. So, I emailed the webmaster explaining my anger towards
their laid-back approach to treating it. I guess maybe I'm bitter
because my husbands doctor pretty much took the same approach 6 years
ago when he was diagnosed with DH. "Stay away from gluten as much as
possible and the lesions won't reappear". We just found out 4 weeks ago
that DH is probably much worse than a couple of itchy bumps... Ugh...
How can the general public educate doctors?

What do you guys out there with DH think of this "explanation" of DH
from thriveonline?

Janelle
Chicago, IL.