From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:26:37 -0500

In answer to many posts---

According to my nutionist and the literature I have read, IF YOU ARE
CELIAC, YOU ARE LACOTSE INTOLERANT.  The reason is that the celiac wipes
out the villi.  The enzyme that digests lactose rests on the tip of the
villi.  If no villi, no enzymes, no lactose digestion.

ProBiotics is a powerful, mulit-strain acidophilus capsule [or tablet]
It is readily available in health food stores.  It should be in the
refigerated section.

I buy quite a few vitamins at Fresh Fields.  I usually get Twin Labs,
Solgar or their own brand.

I hope this answers all the questions you asked....if not, email me

Ann