From:
harrell reaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:06:15 -0500

Has anyone had the stress test (for heart) using the Cardiolite IV?
This is just like the regular treadmill stress test to detect heart
disease but they inject you with Cardiolite, which is a radioactive
material.  I'm trying to find out if this solution is GF.  I e-mailed
and got a short and uninformative answer from the cardiolite web site.
They said I should find my answer on their web site. No answer as to GF
or not. I know this solution does pass through and accumulate in the
intestines and this worries me. If anyone has had this procedure or if
you know about Cardiolite, I would greatly appreciate your input.
It seems sometimes that the only real and honest help I get is from
fellow list members.

Thanks!

I'll summarize as maybe this will help someone else in the future.
Connie in N.C.