From:
Kitty Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:03:04 EST

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list, I was dx with pemphigus 7 years ago and the  just last
summer I FINALLY got an allergist to test me for allergies and found I  had GF
sensitivity.  For some reasons, I'm not able to get this under  control.  It's
really frustrating for me because I seem to break out more  when I was placed
on sulfasalazine.  I think, from the yellow dye of this  pill.  But, what
I've found out from a few people is the capsules are  sometimes dusted with
gluten and same with the other pills.  I'm having a  hard enough time trying to
find out which ingredients I can and can't use!   I don't need to get into the
medications too!  Even soap!  That's  yellow makes me break out.  I just found
out a lotion I used that was  suppose to be wonderful.  Has gluten in it.
Grrrr...

I thought I was getting somewhere this summer, but the adjustment  is
frustrating.  Any help, or suggestions.

Same with Diet Caffine Free Coke.  One list says it's ok for  coke and pepsi
another list says no.

Can anyone advise or help?

Kitty