From:
Carole Cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:01:20 GMT

Dear list

I'm pleased to see that some of you are making donuts,  as my five
year old coeliac daughter's class is going to be be eating donuts and
honey as part of their study of the Jewish religion.  I've promised
to supply gluten free donuts - can anyone let me have a recipe that
works?  I've never made ordinary donuts, let alone gluten free ones!

Carole
Dr Carole Cummins
Lecturer
Department of Public Health and Epidemiology
University of Birmingham
Tel: 0121 - 414 3243
Fax: 0121 - 472 1122