Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:20:22 -0700

Hi All,
I agree with Susan in regards to Ron Hoggan's new DVD "Smarten Up!" This DVD
was extremely helpful to me in understanding the behavioral issues and
learning difficulties related to gluten intolerance. I have a 6 year old
daughter that has been GF now for 6 months and exhibited much of the
symptoms he refers to in his DVD. We are now seeing much improvement. His
DVD gave me so much hope that within the next 6 months even more improvement
is forthcoming on gf diet. If any of you have celiac or gluten sensitive
kids or works with children this is a valuable resource www.smartenup.info
This DVD is well worth your time! Tami Q