From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:49:33 -0700

Hi, group:
Several "grown-up" celiacs have asked me to mention that my book is helpful
for people of ANY age, not just for celiac kids. The book is called, "Kids
with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free
Children." But the information contained in the book is useful for celiacs
of any age. It includes:
*  Emotional and psychological implications
*  Nutritional, scientific and medical information (up-to-date and approved
by the nation's leading researchers,             including Drs. Fasano,
Pietzak and Green)
*  Menu and snack ideas
*  Helpful "getting started" ideas for the newly diagnosed
*  Special chapter dedicated to celiac teens
*  A huge Resource Guide listing contact information for hundreds of
companies providing products and services for gluten-free living.
*  Everything you need to know about gluten-free living!

Author's proceeds are donated to celiac research.

The book is available through the author (I'm happy to autograph them),
www.amazon.com, or at any major bookstore.  It is least expensive through
the author:  $15.95 + $4 S&H.

Best wishes to all of you for a happy, healthy gluten-free future!
Danna Korn
P.S.:  Look for my new book coming out next Spring!