From:
Tracy Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:47:43 EST

My bread machine burned up on Friday so I had to go out and buy another one.
I had been using the rapid cycle on my old machine since people on this list
had talked about how you only need one rising cycle with our breads.

My old machine was part of the Kichen Pro collection from Regal. The new one
also is but it has a Super rise cycle. Has anyone out there used this cycle
successfuly with our gf breads? The reason I am questioning it is because it
rises for only 12 minutes and then only bakes for 37 minutes. Is that enough
time? The only other cycles on this particular machine use 2 rise times and
are much longer in length. That is why I liked the rapid cycle on my other
machine, it was quicker than the other settings.

I need to make bread but am wondering if I should take this machine back and
get another one instead.

Thank you,
Tracy