From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:30:20 -0500

Dear Listserve Members,

Many of you have called to ask where they can find gluten-free oat matzoh.
At last, I have found the source.  If you visit www.kosher.com, click on
products for passover and then on matzoh, it will lead you to oat matzoh.
In addition, you can call the company using the phone numbers posted on
their web site.  The source was provided by one of our customers, Jody
Rosenzweig.

If anyone wants to make matzoh, we have Beverly Wald's matzoh recipe (and
many other recipes posted on our web site.  Just follow the link here:
http://www.glutenfree.com/passover_recipes.htm  and scroll halfway down the
page.

All the best,

Beth Hillson
Founder, Gluten-Free Pantry
Vice President, Product Development/Consumer Education
Glutino USA/Gluten-Free Pantry
860-633-3826 ext. 101
www.glutenfree.com

*******