Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:31:55 -0700

Hello Fellow Listmates,
        I just returned from  our New Mexico vacation and want to share
with you this wonderful B & B we found.   It's called "Rancho Magdalena"
and is located in Magdalena, NM.  Well, I have to say the town of Magdalena
is NOT the hot spot of the world, but if you live within a day's drive,
this B & B is a wonderful and restful vacation in itself. (The first
Saturday of each month, artists let you into their studios to watch them at
work.)

        The innkeepers Lori & Lee were the greatest.  They treated us like
family, rather than hotel guests which made us feel very much at home.  The
best part (for me) however, was the fact that Lori bent over backwards to
cater to my GF needs.  Before my arrival, Lori had done research on the
Intenet,  consulted with a dietician friend, bought GF cookbooks, and
bought GF ingredients!! Can you believe that!  The fantastic breakfasts she
cooked for me made me not want to go home!  (I don't usually take the time
to cook that well for myself!)

        Rancho Magdalena is a 1000 acre ranch with some horses, 4 longhorn
cattle, a friendly goat, 4 friendly canines, and one high strung rooster.
It is located about 1 1/2 hours southwest of Albuquerque and about 2 hrs
from Springerville, AZ.

        I have no personal interest in the establishment. 'Just wanted to
share a great find with you all!

       Nina  :)
"Gluten Free in AZ"
      Phoenix, AZ