Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:45:08 -0500

We just purchased a West Bend 41080 Bread Maker.  I have tried making several
loafs in it.  It says to put the liquid in the bottom and then the dry
ingredients on top.
It seem to knead very well, however, the dough (according to the recipe) is
too thick for the paddles to lay down flat after the last kneading.  The
paddles are supposed to lay down flat so that the bread won't have any holes
in the bottom.  Does anyone know if you need to add more liquid with this
machine?

Thank you for the response.  (PS the bread tastes good but it also lumpy on
top.)  If we would take the bread out after kneading and put in a separate
bread pan to bake in the overn, the bread would come out perfect.

Pat W.
Lititz PA