From:
Annie Karpenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annie Karpenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:50:48 -0400

these responses came in after i had done summaries 1 & 2. It took me a while
to summarize these.

Concerning Vitamin D, etc. -
Vitamin D deficiency in adults can cause secondary hyperparathyroidism,
which in turn tends to leech calcium from bone and can even suddenly cause
gallstones, kidney stones, etc. i.e. calcium deposits.

My parathyroid tests slightly abnormally high, and my vitamin D tests too
low, so my doctor put me on increased calcium and increased vitamin D - more
vitamin D than Tri-Boron plus alone has.