From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:49:45 -0400

I am confused about rice milk.   At one time I thought we said all rice milk was made with barley enzymes and therefore not gluten free.  However, it has come to my attention that some rice milks are gluten free.  Has anyone researched this lately and is there any rice milk that is gluten free?

We are having a camp and many of the children need a dairy free diet.

Thank you.

Greta de Wolf