From:
"Steven J. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:00:00 GMT

Happy July 1st to all of our Canadian friends and Happy 4th of July to our American friends!!

Glutino and Glutino USA are celebrating and with that summer weather comes BBQ season.

Popular Glutino Items for the summer 2005:
Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns
Pasta (for a delicious cold pasta salad)
Salad Dressings
Pretzels
Dreams Cookies

All available at 1-800-363-DIET or online at www.glutino.com

You can also find the great Dr.Schar products...cookies, crackers, pastas, mixes, and more...
Visit us at www.glutino.com OR www.glutenfree.com and find a full variety of Glutino, Gluten-Free Pantry, and Schar products.

New Items on the way....Glutino is excited that in the next weeks, Glutino will be launching 10 new products...unique, exciting, delicious, and products that will change your gluten-free living forever...and make it easier!

To stay in tune with our new items...email us at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and ask to be notified for the new item launches!!

More and more chains are catching Glutino fever so this will help bring items to all of your home towns!

Happy 1st and Happy 4th....be safe!

Steven J. Singer
President
Glutino/Gluten-Free Pantry