From:
Betsy McNiel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy McNiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:06:24 -0500

Thanks to everyone for their speedy responses. One person had used the EZ
Cat Barium Sulfate made by E Z EM and knew it was GF. Another said EZ EM's
Banana Smoothie ready to drink, plus their EZ Cat dry mix and their Readi
Cat ready to drink (all flavors and varieties) were GF.

Other helpful comments: that it was actually soothing to an upset tummy,
that it shouldn't make my frail mother sick; that I could call the
pharmacy to see if they could help me (no luck there;0(); and another
thought it was probably GF.

I feel much better about my mom drinking this stuff this morning and she
was immensely relieved as well. Thanks again for the help, Betsy in FL