From:
Mike Lodico GF2 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico GF2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 23:26:00 -0500

http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Quality Shirts, Colorful Images, Fun to
Wear

A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet

For February we are donating $4 from the sale of each "Gluten Free Super Kid
T-shirt". to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.
http://www.celiaccentral.org/   Get a great shirt and support a great
organization!

The shirt offers a Columbia Blue, Black and Yellow Super Kid Image. This is
definitely the shirt for the GF Super Kid in your family.  Click the link to
view and purchase.  http://www.gftshirts.com/nfca_special.htm

For our February Special we are offering the "Care About Left Chest T-shirt"
for only for only $11.95

(including ground shipping) (While supplies last)  sizes small-XXL

Other items available

"Got Celiac Cap" - The cap is made of 100% Premium cotton chino twill,
Available in Navy or Khaki.  A nice cap with a simple message,  perfect for
any occasion.

"Got Celiac" t-shirt - A fun shirt (mid chest logo) with an inviting phrase
that will have others asking you, What is Celiac?

"Think Pink" Shirt in support of my sister Val and all other Breast Cancer
survivors.  Profits from this shirt will be donated to cancer patients in
need.   http://www.gftshirts.com/think_pink_pink_t.htm

Many other shirt styles available.  All of our T-shirts are constructed of
high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton. These quality shirts are a
bargain at only $14.95 each (including shipping).

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com