Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:42:05 -0500

Wow!

This is the event NOT to miss!

Celiac Support of Greater Phoenix is putting on a gluten free Food Fair!

We have had a wonderful vendor response!  Below is a list of vendors and
groups participating.  We will have INFORMATION, SAMPLES, and lots of DOOR
PRIZES (One or more announced every 10 minutes!)!!!  Door prize items
includes pre-made GF foods, salad dressing, mixes, a canvas grocery bag,
t-shirt, GF cosmetics!!!!  AND-There is NO admission charge!

So, read on....take note that the location is not our support group's
usual meeting place but, the dining room around the corner. Be sure to
scroll
down to the list of participants who will be involved in this event!

BTW: If ya have a minute, please e-mail us if you are planning to join us
at the Food Fair, just so we have some idea of how many to expect.  But-if
you decide to join us at the last minute-that certainly is OK, too!!!  :
)))   We look forward to seeing you in either case!

Thank You:

Yours truly,
Nina & Charlene
GF Food Fair Co-coordinators