From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:15:00 -0400

Hi everyone,

This month, I wanted to draw your attention to our GLUTEN FREE GETAWAYS page on GlutenFreeTravelSite, where we have THREE new Gluten Free Travel Opportunities featured (TWO for Italy and one for Costa Rica):

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

And if SPAIN is somewhere you've longed to travel, check out one of our latest Blog posts, showcasing a GF-friendly itinerary to Madrid and Barcelona that you can take anytime (not a pre-planned group tour).

http://bit.ly/1qXaKNa

You can also consult our TRIP PLANNING page if you'd like names of travel agents and companies that would love to help you with planning a gluten free trip!

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/tripplanning.php

If ATLANTA is in your travel plans in the not-to-distant future, you'll want to read our Featured Review this month, which showcases a hotel in Buckhead that one reviewer with a newly diagnosed Celiac son raved about -- both from a gluten-free and family-friendly perspective.

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

No matter where you're traveling or looking to dine -- either inside our outside the U.S. -- be sure to check our website ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com ) or our DINE GLUTEN FREE mobile app (free and avaialble for iOS and Android) for personal, user-subitted dining and travel reviews, searchable by location:

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php

Finally, check out our GF CAMPS page which has been updated with dates and pricing more many GF-friendly summer camps around the country:

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecamps.php

Have a great month!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia