From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:21:03 -0400

I had over 45 responses - all favorable except one who said we run the risk
of contamination because the buns are near the grill.

About half said they take their own buns (mostly Udi's) and put the
hamburger on the buns.  They don't toast their buns so that shouldn't be an issue
with the burgers.  A few said they have them wrap the hamburgers in lettuce
and another person said she takes in plastic silverware and a paper plate.
The majority said their fries were absolutely delicious - evidentlyn sliced
in the store.

Thanks to all of you - guess I'll pack up a bun and go try them.  Haven't
eat a hamburger in a restaurant for 20 years so I'm looking forward to it.