From:
Fran Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:54:43 -0800

I am pleased to announce that the Celiac-Diabetes Internet Support Group
is now operational. There are many unique challanges to managing both
diseases, and this is a much needed forum. Special thanks to Grant
Magnuson for his work & expertise.

Subscription info:

* To be a subscriber to the list your real first name and last
name are required.  Subscriber lists are concealed by default.
We do not release, sell or give the subscriber lists to any
individual, party or organization.

* TO JOIN THE LIST
        mailto:[log in to unmask]
        SUB CELIAC-DIABETES YourFirstName YourLastName

Fran Gillespie, Oregon, USA

--

mailto:[log in to unmask]

*** Good humor makes all things tolerable ***