Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:58:27 -0500

I would like to gather a list of public school districts (K-12)that already
provide a gluten-free lunch. I am starting the process of getting my son's
school district to provide GF lunches with a 504 plan and realize it may be
very helpful for them to know what other school districts they could model
after as they seem totally in the dark when it comes to GF.
If you child's school serves a GF lunch, please send me your school districts
name (not the individual school name) along with city and state. Please do not
include personal info like your child's name. I am only looking for districts that
serve complete GF meals and not just burger patties with no bun or salads
with nothing with it. Public schools must provide a fully balanced GF meal.
I will be happy to summarize the list of school districts which other's could use
to take to their schools.

Thank you,
Diane

*******