From:
JSchroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:54:26 -0700

Is Oscar Meyer food pretty consistently gf?  Does anyone get reactions
from it?  I haven't eaten it before and want to try it.  Please write to
me about this issue ONLY for the above question.

Here is the list I got from Oscar Meyer, of the US per Kim McMiller,
Consumer Resource Manager on 7/13/00.  This is info from them, I am not
responsible for any of the content below:

Oscar Meyer Consumer Meat Products Which Do Not Contain Gluten (Wheat,
Rye, Barley, Oats and Their Derivatives) or Dairy Products (Milk, Whey,
Cheese or Their Derivatives)

SLICED COLD MEATS
Bologna, made with chicken and pork
Bologna, Beef
Bologna, Barlic, made with chicken and pork
Braunschweiger Liver Sausage
Canadian Style Bacon made from pork sirloin hips
Ham, Baked Cooked, water added
Ham, Boiled, water added
Ham, Lower Sodium, water added
ham, Honey, Water added
Ham, chopped, water added
Ham, Smoked Cooked, water added
Liver Cheese, pork fat wrapped
Salami, Cotto, made with chicken, beef and pork
Salami, Beef Cotto
Salami, Beef Machiaeh Brand
Salami for beer
Turkey White, Oven Roasted
Turkey White, Smoked

BACON
Bacon Regular
bacon, 1/8" Thick cut
Bacon, Lower Sodium
Bacon Bits, Real
Bacon Pieces, Real

HAM
Ham Slice, Dinner, water added

MISC
Sweet Norsel (Pork Shoulder)

LINKS
Beef Franks
Beef Franks, Jumbo
Beef Franks, Bun Length Brand
Ring Bologna, Wisconsin Made
Smokies Sausage
Smokies, Beef
Smokeis Sausage, LIttle madew ith pork and turkey
Weiners, made with turkey and pork
Weiners, Little made with pork and turkey
Weiners, Bun length brand made with turkey and pork
Weiners, Jumbo made with turkey and pork

BIG & JUICY BRAND
Beef Franks, Deli Style
Hot 'n Spicy Wieners
Smokie Link Wieners

MEAT SPREADS
Braunschweiger Liver Sausage

PORK SAUSAGE
Pork Sausage Links

FREE BRAND FAT FREE PRODUCTS
Chicken Breast, Oven Roasted
Ham, Baked Cooked & water product
Ham, Honey and water product
Ham, Smoked and water product
Turkey Breast, Smoked

*this list is correct as of the day shown below.  however, formulations
of various products are subject to change at any time.  Therefore, to
ensure your safety and the safety of others, you should rely upon the
ingredient statement on each product label to provide the correct
formulation of that product.  6/20/98