From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:07:18 -0400

Okay, I haven't done this myself yet, but I had an idea for my son's school lunches that I
thought I'd pass along. Last night I made GF crepes for dinner and dessert--we're a small
family and always  have plenty of batter to do both. Still, I had three crepes left over for
dessert tonight. But I wonder how a crepe with a couple of slices of thinly-cut ham or
turkey and cheese would do for a roll-up? I make roll-ups with just the meat and cheese
often for my son's lunches when I don't have any bread on hand. Having a pile of crepes in
the freezer might come in handy and be much more tasty than the GF versions of a flour
tortilla I've come across! You could even add stuff to the batter to flavor it even more:
cinamon for a ham sandwich, a pinch of tarragon for a turkey wrap.....

Anyway, just wanted to pass along an idea worth checking out....

Joy

*******
*******