From:
Gluten Free Canada <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Free Canada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:07:03 -0600

Gluten Free for the Soul
http://www.glutenfreecanada.com

A collection of personal stories, essays, and writings about the deleterious
effects of untreated gluten intolerance, the inordinate amount of time it
takes our medical system to reach a diagnosis, and the ensuing struggle to
adapt to a gluten-free life in a gluten-filled world.

Our original intention was to publish a book called "Gluten Free for the
Soul" through a Print-On-Demand publishing service in Canada. However, we
feel that these stories would serve a greater purpose if made more widely
available to all, by publishing them on the internet.
http://www.glutenfreecanada.com/forthesoul

The printed format of a book is still a consideration, if enough demand is
shown.

Here are the first eighteen stories - more to follow later.

Janice @ Gluten Free Canada

P.S. We also sell Gluten-Free Dining Cards and How-To Publications,
available at a reasonable cost by snail mail or using our secure PayPal
server. The funds generated from the sale of these materials will help to
recover the costs associated with hosting this website.