Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:07:26 -0500

Dear Michelle,

I am sorry, I do not have any advice for your over-all problems and I am sure
you'll get plenty of responses to your specifics.  I just want to let you
know that I feel EXACTLY the same way.  I only feel confident when I am
buying products that don't have any questionable ingrediants.  That doesn't
make my family very happy.  But, when I buy stuff that I'm not 100% sure
about, I have a "bad" feeling.  I go back and forth between the two extremes.
 I sometimes remind myself, Life is not black and white.  It is shades of
grey.  When dealing with celiac disease, anytime you venture into the
grey...you are venturing into the grey!  Since I do not have the disease and
my hubby and 2 children do, I do not suffer any for my mistakes.  What a
dilema!

It is tricky and I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts about just how
tricky it all can be!  I am often confused...am I doing the right thing?  Not
doing the right thing?  You're doing your best!   I'm happier for hearing how
tricky it is for others!  I'm not alone!

Sherry