From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:39:41 -0500

Saturday, January 26 at 2:00 PM
at the Centennial Medical Center
2nd floor Meditech Training Room

The Marketing Director from Wild Oats will be speaking and bringing goodies
to taste test. We will be showing a CSA video, "The role of the small bowel
biopsy in Celiac Disease", presented by Cynthia Rudert, M.D. (Atlanta) to
the 2000 CSA Conference. Pamela's Products is also sending goodies to taste
test. We have lots of information to pass out too.

If you wish to bring a snack to share, please bring a copy of the recipe and
the ingredients list.