From:
Bill Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:00:56 EST

I received volumes of mail on this so I'll generalize:  Most said that
everyone is different after a gluten accident.  Diarreah, bloating, stomach
pain, cramping, gas in most cases along with fuzziness, light headed,
irritability, chest pain.  Some get blisters and other skin problems.  Some
have fatigue, chest pain, itchy eyes, nose.  Some said they pin point pain at
various places in their stomach and others say their vomit.  One person said
an expert claims these symptoms are not caused by celiac problems but some
other condition. Symptoms can arrive in minutes or days and last for up to 2
or 3 days after appearing.  The stomach problems seem to be in most cases.