From:
Lee Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:11:47 -0600

Join us for dinner on April 10th at 7:00 pm, we will be dining at Bubba's,
4291 S 900 East in Salt Lake City.  Gluten-free entrees will be available.

The next Salt Lake County support meeting will be April 17th at 7:00 p.m.
The meeting will still be held at Primary Children's Hospital, but we have
moved to classrooms D&E, on the third floor.

Utah County support meeting will be on May 3rd at the Timpanogos Regional
Medical Center.  Our meeting location has moved to the Conference Room
adjacent to the Cafeteria.

Visit our support group website www.gfutah.org or e-mail [log in to unmask] for
more information.

** Note:  We apologize that our website www.gfutah.org is down today April
6th.  We expect that it will be back up later today or tomorrow.  Please
visit us then. **