From:
John Abraham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:28:24 -0400

Hi List members,

I have been diagnosed with Celiac Sprue this last week. It has been 2
years since I had my gallbladder removed and ever since then I been
having stomach pain every day. The pain is located on the right side
just below my rib cage. The pain comes when I don't eat or get very
hungry. The only thing I have found to relieve the pain is diet Coke,
diet Pepsi or eating something like breakfast twice in the
morning(5:00am and then at 7:00am).

I would like to know if anybody out there has had this same problem.

FYI: I will be seeing a dietitian this Thursday to get started on my GF
diet. I also have found this list to be very helpful.

Thanks,
John Abraham - Shelby Township, Michigan