Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:27:50 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Today January 4, 2001 I had my personal chef come to the house and show
me some different receipes. She will be cooking a few  GF meals for me
as a treat. I have gone out to eat but their is so much fat in the foods
that I get sick even tho it is GF. I can order very well in a restarunt
but feel it would be alot healthier for me not to eat out. I not only am
asking her to cook GF but also having her cook according to my blood
type. So I can safely say Iam happy doing GF,blood type diet and Paleo
Diet as well. I dont miss any breads,carbs or sugar deserts. Anyway I
wanted to let you know that for one person and 12 dishes it cost me $30.
I also bought small containers for her to use. Im sure that if I can
find a personal chef in Eugene,Oregon there has to be others
elsewhere....

Course theirs always me cooking,but I sure do like a treat once in a while...

JODY He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but
rejoices in what he has.

JODY
He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but
rejoices in what he has.
-Eipictetus