From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:36:51 -0400

Hello List Mates,
As you know, I agreed to help facilitate the Gluten-Free Naked Oat Focus Group and Free Oat Offers. And today the Naked Oat folks have asked me to issue this OFFER UPDATE:

"Thank you to everyone who has responded to participate in the GF Naked Oat Focus Group and / or receive the Free GF NakedOat Offer. And thank you for your patience! While we were in the field harvesting the next crop of GF Naked Oats, the New GF Naked Oat label design and website facelift was taking more time than expected. We're back in the mill now and the FOCUS GROUP KITS will be in the mail by November 1st. Fullfillment of the FREE NAKED OAT Offer will follow. We are grateful for the opportunity to share our GF Naked Oats with you. We look forward to your responses."

(FYI: I was invited to be in the field for the GF Naked Oat Harvest. Pictures will be on my site soon)

I'm thrilled to be a part of this campaign and I can't wait to you all to receive your GF Naked Oats. After receiving them, I hope you will let me know what you think.
What an exciting time to be Gluten-Free!
Deb Wheaton
www.notevenacrumb.com
"Raising Awareness, One Crumb at a Time"