Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:34:53 -0500

Just for fun, the team at Triumph has put together a list of our top 10
favorite gluten-free holiday gifts.  We hope you have fun checking out our
list. The list can be found on our website at:

http://www.triumphdining.com/glutenfreegifts08.aspx

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy holiday season from everyone here at
Triumph Dining.

Sincerely,

The Team at Triumph Dining

P.S. Save 10% on Christmas Gifts from Triumph Dining (Ends Dec. 5th)!

Give your loved ones the gift of freedom and choice. Our gluten free
restaurant and grocery guides will help them enjoy more food options, save
time, and make their lives much easier.

Our guides are a personal and thoughtful gift that your loved ones will use
all year long. And we offer options at all price points (starting at just
$5), perfect for anyone on your list (or yourself!).

And, for a limited time, we're offering 10% off for the holidays. With our
money-back guarantee, you can buy with confidence at a discounted price.
But, hurry! This discount ends Dec. 5th.

-Go to www.triumphdining.com

-Click on the "Catalog & Ordering" tab and place your order

-Select Priority Mail for speedy delivery

-Use coupon code HOLIDAY08

-Press the "Apply" button

For help, call (609) 564-0445 and press option 2.

This discount is available to returning customers and friends and family. It
expires December 5, 2008.

*******
*******