From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 15:17:14 -0400

This month, GlutenFreeTravelSite and the Gluten Free Travel Blog will be hosting many giveaways, in honor of Celiac Awareness Month. Be sure to enter your email address in the box at the top right-hand column of our Blog ( http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com ) so you can get our Blog posts (just 1-2 per week) emailed directly to you. That's where we'll be announcing some upcoming GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYS to GF-friendly restaurants…and how you can enter to win one. Today we just awarded our first giveaway winner of the month…who won a copy of Dr. Fasano's new book, GLUTEN FREEDOM.

Are you looking for a really FUN way to spread Celiac Awareness?

Well, if this doesn't do it, I don't know what will! Our "These Buns Are Gluten-Free" merchandise is on sale, and 5% goes to The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. They've almost sold out, but we still have XL sweatpants (GREAT price, GREAT quality, and with pockets) and a range of unisex and Ladies-cut T-shirts left:

http://www.printmojo.com/GlutenFreeTravelSite/ ‪

Don't miss the following news and opportunities we've shared with our followers recently:

-- A GF-friendly hotel in BERMUDA that we've showcased on our Featured Review page for May: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

-- A page full of incredible GLUTEN FREE GETAWAYS -- opportunities to travel to exciting and beautiful destinations around the world and have all your gluten free meals taken care of! http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

-- Special promotions running for MAY and JUNE at the top-rated B&B in NAPA -- which just happens to be an entirely GLUTEN FREE establishment: http://bit.ly/1iHxhd8

Have a wonderful month as we all work to continue building awareness about Celiac Disease...and do what we can to ensure a great quality of life for those already diagnosed.

Warm regards,
Karen Broussard
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
Northern Virginia
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php