From:
JHeitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 10:31:23 EDT

Even though today is Monday, I am told that on Wednesday 5/27 an article
(featuring me and celiac sprue -- or celiac sprue and me . . .) will finally
appear.  Whoopie

A local reporter complained to his dentist that he could not drink beer
because it gave him tightness in the chest -- the dentist (also a celiac) said
if you thing that is bad . . .  When Phil (the reporter) came back to the
newsroom and asked around if anyone had ever heard of it another reporter (who
is a long time friend of mine) suggested that he talk with me.  We had a
conversation -- I gave him a few other peoples names to talk with off he went.

Now I know what I told him, and I am sure Mike told him facts too -- so let's
see what he gathered from it all.

Anyway, here is the address to go to to check it out on (or after) Wednesday.

http://www.tampatrib.com/sections/baylife.htm