From:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:34:10 -0500

Hi,

If you shop at Giant, you may be familiar with Finast products, their
generic
brand.  I posted previously that their puffed rice cereal is GF and tried to
find out if they would give me a list.  But no, I have to ask about each
individually.  The email address is [log in to unmask]

Diane, PA

Here's the reply:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Foodhold.  Unfortunately, we do
not have a list of gluten-free
Finast products.  However, we will be happy to research items on an
individual basis.

Thanks, again, for contacting us.  We appreciate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Paulette Thompson, M.S., R.D.
Food And Nutrition Coordinator

Ref:  110814