Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:44:17 -0800

Hi to all the gf bakers,
  Silly question.....how the heck do you put a top on a gf pie? The
bottom I can do.....if it rips ( always does ) I mend it! But the top is
another matter. Do you make strips? It looks awful when I mend the top.
I used the recipe that came over the list a few days ago and thanks to
whoever put it in. Should I just stick to topless pie? Apples are in
season tho and my daughter and I are craving apple pie. Any baking
suggestions or advice would be apreciated.       Thanks              Di
in B.C. .