From:
Deni Hansen-Gray Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:55:18 -0500

Hi.

Anyone have experience with flea sprays, powders or foggers?  My Dog Has
Fleas (and so do the cats) and we are trying to get info from pesticide
manufacturers regarding the composition of their products.  Most of them
are a few percent active ingredient and 95+% inert ingredients.  I have so
far been unable to extract information about the composition of the inert
portion because that info is considered to be proprietary, as in trade
secret.  Even the poison control hotline listed on the label does not have
the information we need!!!  My wife's reaction to gluten is anaphylactic
shock plus some really interesting convulsions, so we are putting up with
the little biters until we can get some solid info.

Help!

Steve (of Steve & deni) Weber

An infinite number of rednecks
in an infinite number of pickup trucks
firing an infinite number of shotguns
at an infinite number of road signs
would eventually produce all of Shakespeare's plays
in Braille.