From:
The Sheffers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:43:11 +0000

Hi all and especially Israelis,

EREG, the Israeli Gluten Intolerance Organization will hold its
national meeting on Thursday 27th of August, at "Tichon Makif Yehud"
high school in Yehud.
We will convene at 19:30 to meet each other and to hear two doctors
who will speak of different aspects of CD in children and in adults.
We will also distribute all the leftovers of Elite Kosher for
passover wafers, our new cook book and hopefully have some food
samples for tasting.  A local distributor of bread machines will show
his product as well.

All Israelis Celiacs and Gluten Intolerance are invited as well as
visitors to our (hot) country.

As reminder, please register with us if you haven't done so yet.

For further information, feel free to call me on the phone or Email
me.

Best regards,

Eyal Sheffer,
Chairman, EREG.