Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:36:47 -0500

fyi

peggy nh

From: [log in to unmask]

  Dear Margaret,

Thanks for visiting our website.

In reference to your inquiry concerning the gluten content in our
products, I have listed below the products which have been tested
and do not contain detectable levels of gluten.

Children's Tylenol(R) Soft Chews Grape
Children's Tylenol(R) Soft Chews Bubblegum
Children's Tylenol(R) Soft Chews Fruit
Children's Tylenol(R) Suspension Grape (Original)
Children's Tylenol(R) Suspension Bubblegum (Original)
Children's Tylenol(R) Suspension Cherry (Original)
Children's Tylenol(R) Suspension Strawberry (Original)
Infant's Tylenol(R) Drops Cherry
Infant's Tylenol(R) Drops Grape

Children's Tylenol(R) Cold Suspension Grape
Children's Tylenol(R) Plus Cold Chewable Tablets
Children's Tylenol(R) Plus Cold & Cough Chewable Tablets Cherry
Children's Tylenol(R) Plus Cold & Cough Suspension Cherry
Infant's Tylenol(R) Drops Plus Cold

Tylenol(R) Allergy Sinus Caplets (Original)
Tylenol(R) Sinus Day Caplets
Tylenol(R) Sinus Severe Congestion
Tylenol(R) Cold Severe Congestion Caplets
Tylenol(R) Severe Cold & Flu Liquid
Tylenol(R) Cold Day Non Drowsy Caplet

Simply Stuffy Liquid
Simply Cough Liquid

Extra Strength Tylenol(R) Geltabs
Extra Strength Tylenol(R) Gelcaps
Extra Strength Tylenol(R) Tablets
Extra Strength Tylenol(R) Caplets
Regular Strength Tylenol(R) Tablets
Tylenol(R) Arthritis Pain Relief Caplets
Tylenol(R) 8 Hour Caplets
Tylenol(R) 8 Hour Geltabs

Tylenol(R) PM Caplets

Simply SleepT Caplets

Children's Motrin(R) Suspension Grape
Children's Motrin(R) Suspension Berry
Children's Motrin(R) Suspension BubbleGum
Children's Motrin(R) Suspension Dye-Free
Children's Motrin(R) Chewables Grape
Children's Motrin(R) Chewables Orange
Infant's Motrin(R) Drops

Infant's Motrin(R) Drops Dye-Free Children's Motrin=AE Suspension Grape

Children's Motrin(R) Cold Suspension Berry
Children's Motrin(R) Cold Suspension Grape
Children's Motrin(R) Cold Suspension Dye-Free

Motrin(R) IB Caplets
Motrin(R) IB Gelcaps
Motrin(R) IB Tablets

Motrin Cold & Sinus Caplets

Imodium(R) AD Chewable Tablets
Imodium(R) AD Caplets

St. Joseph(R) Enteric Coated Caplets
St. Joseph(R) Adult Chewable Tablets

The following Johnson & Johnson o MERCK products have been tested and do
not contain detectable levels of gluten:

Children's Mylanta(R) Tablets Bubblegum
Mylanta(R) Liquid Original
Mylanta(R) Ultra Tablets Cool Mint

Infant's Mylicon(R) Drops Non-Staining

Maximum Strength Mylanta(R) Gas Mint Tablets

Pepcid(R) AC Tablets
Pepcid(R) Complete Tablets

For the remainder of McNeil's and Johnson & Johnson o Merck products:

Glutens are naturally-occurring proteins found in grains such as wheat,
rye, barley, and oats, but are not found in corn. The primary source of
starch in our formulations is corn. Relatively small amounts of other
materials used in our formulations may contain starch from other sources
(e.g. potato, rice).

We are not aware of published reports associating the use of our
products with a worsening of symptoms in patients with celiac disease.

We hope this information is helpful.

Tracey Ely
TYLENOL Consumer Relationship Center