From:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:18:43 -0700

The Las Cruces Celiac Disease/Gluten Intolerance Support Group will meet
Saturday, Nov. 15,  1:30 p.m. at ASA Architects, 201 N. Alameda. We'll
be sharing tips on getting through holiday meals successfully on a
gluten-free diet. Recently several articles have been published
regarding gluten intolerance vs. celiac disease, and we'll discuss some
of them. If you'd like to bring a food item to share, please bring the
packaging or the recipe, as these items are always an enjoyable part of
the meetings. Newbies to the g-f diet are especially welcome. For
information, [log in to unmask] or 522-8182.