From:
Amanda Hayward-Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:37:09 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering if any of the British contributors to the list would be
able to tell me if any of the following British candy is Gluten Free.

Galaxy Bar
Galaxy Ripple,
Galaxy Caramel eggs
Cadbury Creme eggs,
Cadbury chocolate cream filled eggs (the name is "whole lot of chocolate"
or something like that!)

Im British, but moved to the USA before being diagnosed so I never looked
into the GF status of British candy, amd a friend has sent me a big bag of
goodies. I dont want to give them away without knowing for sure!

Many Thanks

Amanda Hayward