From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 02:45:58 -0400

Bunny Soup is made with the finest natural ingredients - onion, garlic, vinegar, and farm fresh eggs. The secret to a scrumptious soup is the Easter Bunny.

April Fools! Bunny Soup is a family tradition from the Yummee Yummee team. It's our all natural way to dye Easter eggs. You must prepare this soup as it is a delicacy for the Easter Bunny. It is hungry work to deliver all those eggs on Easter. You can find this recipe on our Free & Fun page.

This month save $8 on 8 mixes. It's our Easter Bonus Pack. Get 2 of each Yummee Yummee mix for about $5 per mix. Start preparing your Easter feast today. Dinner rolls, coffeecakes, Spritz or cut out cookies, pie crust, Carrot Cake … the possibilities are endless with Yummee Yummee. It's your gluten-free life; make it simple and scrumptious.

Did we mention FREE? Get your FREE Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes recipe for Easter brunch and FREE coloring pages. Make like a Bunny and hop on by today to download your copies.

Visit Yummee Yummee TODAY!

The Yummee Yummee Team

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com