From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:49:51 -0700

Hi Everyone,

  I was shopping at my local Elliott's Natural Foods store yesterday in Folsom and discovered some new GF baked goods that were made locally.

  After finding out that the bakery was just a few miles from my home in El Dorado Hills, I took a trip to Cameron Park (where they are located) right away with my 13 year old celiac daughter to check it out.

  We bought maple pecan scones, chocolate chip muffins and bread.  Earlier at Elliott's we had also purchased their blueberry Belgian Waffles.

  So far, we have tried the scones, muffin, and this morning, the belgian waffles.  They are all the best tasting baked goods my daughter has had since going GF 9 years ago!   She was so excited!

  If you are interested in checking it out, their website is, www.aznaglutenfree.com.   Oh, and all of their products are Vegan as well.

  Have a great day.

  Beth
  El Dorado Hills, CA