From:
Justin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:08:41 -0600

SAVE 33% on Mixes!
(see coupon code below)

We've had a number of requests from Celiac support groups around the
country, asking about pooling orders of Nuffins gluten-free mixes to
save on shipping and receive wholesale discounts. We thought this was
a terrific idea, so we're spreading the word to see who else might be
interested.

Some support groups buy GF products at wholesale and then retail to
members as a way of financially supporting the group. Other groups
leverage bulk buying power and wholesale pricing to share savings with
their members -- like a GF co-op. Either way works great!

Few people realize that the traditional distribution model for food
products can easily double the cost of the food they're buying at the
store due to distributor, wholesaler, and retailer mark-ups. Anything
we can do to simplify distribution saves on cost and benefits the
Celiac community.

We're still working out specific details, but we would love to get a
better idea of interest level as we go along. Please contact me if
you're interested and feel free to ask any questions.

Want to try our products at wholesale price?
Use coupon code: LISTSERV1001 on checkout and save 33%
until October 15!

Best Wishes,

Justin Scott
Nuffins Bakery